Babies wearing babies #ohmyovaries !

/
2 Comments




I joined my local babywearing group when my son was 7 weeks old. I have two daughters, 5 & 2. Babywearing allows me to have my hands free for the girls. I recently discovered tandem babywearing! 2yr old on my back, 6 mo old on the front. Talk about a life changer! 




Here's a glimpse of my last grocery shopping trips before babywearing: picture me in Walmart. Baby in the car seat on the shopping cart. 2 yr old runs away and she's fast. My only option to catch her is leave baby. I swore that would never happen again because it terrified me! The final trip, I used a tether. It was cute and had a puppy back pack. Then my daughter did the unthinkable. She got on all fours and barked at someone!! I could not convince her to act like a lady and not a puppy!! 




Shopping is much easier now. She loves being in the Tula on my back! Quality cuddle time and I don't have to choose which child to hold! My girls love my Tulas so much that I made them their on Tula style doll carriers for christmas and they were a huge hit! I'm now making them for customers. I love seeing all the pictures of kids matching mommy. We have a Facebook group - Babies Wearing Babies. Parents are showing off their pics and sharing stories of how their kids love wearing their baby dolls and being like mommy/daddy! So cute!! 




Feel free to join our group of you have stories you'd like to share. We allow buying/selling/trading of doll carriers too. Check us out for our list of talented vendors! Or check out my page for custom doll carriers at Lily Mae Collection






You may also like

2 comments:

  1. There are so many cute carriers in the Facebook group, you should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Follow
Powered by Blogger.